It is a new year! Happy 2022 everyone! I hope everyone is well and in good spirits! Every year at the beginning people sometimes make resolutions or lists of goals for the fresh start. Even if you don’t make goals everyone wants certain things for the new year.
That is what This month’s theme is about!
Theme: Enter your Goals/Changes/Dreams/Resolutions for the new year! Anything you want as long as it is not inappropriate.
- This contest is purely optional. You are not obliged to participate but please let me know if you are unable to draw or do not wish to enter the contest.
- You are free to use existing pictures as reference.
- All the art must be original and yours alone. Any forgery or copying will not be permitted.
- You must stick to the weekly theme or you’ll be disqualified.
- You must turn in your drawings/art by the set time or they will not be entered into the contest.
- Any criticism or making fun of someone else’s drawing/art will not be permitted and you will be disqualified.
- If there is a Tie the person with the least amount of votes will break the Tie.
- You may vote on any one picture but your own.
- If there is a tie the losers of the tie will be in 2nd and 3rd place.
- You may not enter any drawings / art that has been entered in a contest before.
- You may enter old art that fits the theme as long as it has never been entered in a contest.
- You may only vote on 1 person per category.
- No Tracing Or Cheating.
- This channel (Not on my blog) is for art contest related info only.
- Nothing immature or inappropriate.
- In the case of a Open Contest Tie I will decide the winner to keep it easier.
- Every Contestant Must have a Code-name.
- The sooner you turn in your art the better. The order in which your turn in your art is the order in which it will be shown on my blog.
- Nothing too scary or creepy.
- You Must Have Fun. Don’t Enter Unless You Enjoy It.
And here is the procedure for turning in your entries:
Step 1. Make a Drawing/Painting/Sketch/Craft/Ect.. Make sure that it matches the theme.
Step 2. The title of the post should be the name of your Drawing/art/craft/sketch/painting/Ect… Also, in the post Make a Section with your Code-name. The code-name can be anything you want as long as it is not immature or inappropriate.
Step 3. Post that Drawing/Painting/Sketch/Craft/Ect.. on your blog using a password protected post.
Step 4. Post a comment in the chat section of this post with a link to the password protected post. Give me the password in your comment.
Step 5. I will drop a comment in the chat section of the password protected post to let you know that you have been accepted into the Open Contest.
Do not worry If you don’t see your comment approved. I will not approve the comment until after the Open Contest is over to keep your drawing anonymous until the Voting.
- Home Photography
- Digital Art
The deadline is: Saturday January 29th at 12 am midnight 2022!
Contact me about any questions or concerns.
Happy New Year!